Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by surya muthuraj <su...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/06 05:14:31 UTC

Unable to install Inframonitoring and nodeJS skywalking agent.

Hello Team,

Warm greetings,
Apache Skywalking APM tool is awesome and user friendly.
I am new to the Apache Skywalking APM tool and I installed Apache
Skywalking UI and the OAPserver tar file and javaagent .But I am facing
issues in deployment of  infrastructure monitoring ,nodejs,and python.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Surya Muthuraj.*

Re: Unable to install Inframonitoring and nodeJS skywalking agent.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
The showcase would demonstrate to you how to deploy all things
https://skywalking.apache.org/docs/skywalking-showcase/next/readme/
The showcase is out-of-box setup

Also, you should share what the issue you faced is.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

surya muthuraj <su...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月6日周四 19:28写道: