Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tech Developer <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/08 05:06:49 UTC

Openmeetings issue -regds

Hi,
     I installed open meetings 3.1.2 in ubuntu 64 bit Os in localhost.
In localhost to access om http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/
<http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/>
every time i am in need to put this command in terminal
/etc/init.d/red5-ubdeb start,
otherwise i unable to access om.
     what i do to access om without executing start command every time
     I also installed om in cent os server, flickering in whiteboard not
happened in ubuntu localhost, but flickering occured in centos server why?
<http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/>

Re: Openmeetings issue -regds

Posted by Tech Developer <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you it works