Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Furmanczuk <af...@knowtrek.com> on 2011/06/20 13:18:12 UTC

tomahawk 1.1 on apache tomcat 7.0.12 with jsf 2.0

Hi

I am using Apache MyFaces for my project (jsf 2.0) and I want to use the
tomahawk framework (for uploadfile, calendar, etc)

Sadly, Tomcat cancell buidling the war.

When I comment out filter mapping for tomahawk, war gets deployed, but
sided that use:
<%@taglib prefix="t" uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" %>
fail with server 500 error.

when i put filter mapping as suggested

http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

all fails with SEVERE Filter error.

Please help I need the upload methods urgently for my apache myfaces
webproject.

Best Regards,

Adam

RE: UIRepeat offset and size problem

Posted by RICARD MORE FARRES <ri...@mango.com>.
Hi Martin,

Yes, I have found that findComponent is supossed to search from the 'rootComponent' if the expression searched starts with ':' (value of NamingContainer.SEPARATOR_CHAR), but I tried with render=":text" and still don't works.

Also, you can add the context param javax.faces.SEPARATOR_CHAR="." that gives value to that separator char (replaces the default value of ":"), but anyway I get the same exception:

javax.faces.FacesException: Component with id:.text not found

Regards,

Posted by Martin Marinschek <mm...@apache.org>.
Hi Ricard,

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by RICARD MORE FARRES <ri...@mango.com>.
Hello,

[...]

                                                             del emisor. La difusion por cualquier medio del contenido de este correo podr�a ser sancionada conforme a lo previsto

Re: tomahawk 1.1 on apache tomcat 7.0.12 with jsf 2.0

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It seems something wrong into your custom configuration. See this line:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.NavigationHandlerImpl is
no javax.faces.application.NavigationHandler

It is a symptom that something is not good into your local classpath.
Check if you are using versions compatible with JSF 2.

If you use maven, try to start configure your setup from an archetype:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://myfaces.apache.org

See available archetypes here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/build-tools/archetypes/

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Adam Furmanczuk <af...@knowtrek.com>.
THX,

[...]

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi