Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/14 19:03:15 UTC

making a payment on an order

How do you assign a payment to an order after its created in ofbiz?
I found lots of documentation about assigning a payment to an invoice,
but nothing for assigning one to an order in process.
Is the answer to this to create a 'hand made" invoice based on the order?

Any help is appreciated
Many thanks

--
Todd Burdeinei

Re: making a payment on an order

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd,

In the Sales Order, there is a Receive *Payment Button* under the *Payment
Information* section, this does not require Invoice to be created for
getting the payment

- YOKE POWER