Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr> on 2015/03/29 21:15:58 UTC

Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?

Dear Solr User,

I try to work with highlight, it works well but only if I have only one
keyword in my query?!
If my request is plastic AND bicycle then only plastic is highlight.

my request is:

...../select/?q=ab%3A%28plastic+and+bicycle%29&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&hl=true&hl.fl=tien,aben&fl=pn&f.aben.hl.snippets=5

Could you help me please to understand ? I read doc, google, without
success...
so I post here...

my result is:

  <lst  name="DE202010012045U1">
     <arr  name="aben">
       <str>(EP2423092A1) #CMT# #/CMT# The bicycle pedal has a pedal body (10) made from&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  material</str>
       <str>, particularly for touring bike. #CMT#ADVANTAGE : #/CMT# The bicycle pedal has a pedal body made from&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;</str>
     </arr>
   </lst>
   <lst  name="JP2014091382A">
     <arr  name="aben">
       <str>  between&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  tapes 3 and 3 having two heat fusion layers, and the two&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  tapes 3 and 3 are stuck</str>
     </arr>
   </lst>
   <lst  name="DE102010000740A1">
     <arr  name="aben">
       <str>  elements. A connecting element is formed as a hinge, a flexible foil or a flexible&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  part. #CMT#USE</str>
     </arr>
   </lst>
   <lst  name="US2008276751A1">
     <arr  name="aben">
       <str>A bicycle handlebar grip includes an inner fiber layer and an outer&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  layer. Thus, the fiber</str>
       <str>  handlebar grip, while the&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  layer is soft and has an adjustable thickness to provide a comfortable</str>
       <str>  sensation to a user. In addition, the&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  layer includes a holding portion coated on the outer surface</str>
       <str>  layer to enhance the combination strength between the fiber layer and the&lt;em&gt;plastic&lt;/em&gt;  layer and to enhance</str>
     </arr>
   </lst>

---

Re: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Additional information, in my schema.xml, my field is defined like this:

  <field  name="aben"type="text_en"indexed="true"stored="true"multiValued="true"/>

May be it misses something? like termVectors

---

Re: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
of course no prb charles, you already help me !

---

RE: Solr 3.6, Highlight and multi words?

Posted by "Reitzel, Charles" <Ch...@tiaa-cref.org>.

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
ok for qf (i can't test now)

Posted by "Reitzel, Charles" <Ch...@tiaa-cref.org>.