Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Laura Lozano <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 12:41:11 UTC

LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem

Hello,

I'm trying to use xerces-c with eclipse, and I've the next error: error
while loading shared libraries: libxerces-c.so.28: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory.

The problem is the next: when I export LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .profile the
variable is not saved whereas exporting the variable directly in a terminal
is well established. I think that's the reason because eclipse doesn't find
the library, but I don't Know what's the solution.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Laura,

Laura Lozano <la...@gmail.com> writes:

> The problem is the next: when I export LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .profile the
> variable is not saved whereas exporting the variable directly in a terminal
> is well established. I think that's the reason because eclipse doesn't find
> the library, but I don't Know what's the solution.

This is not really a Xerces-C++ issue. I suggest that you try to ask
this on your GNU/Linux distribution's mailing list or your support
contact if you have one.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov