Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Mohit Agrawal <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/09 07:04:56 UTC

Syncope getting stucked

Hi ,

We are seeing frequent syncope stuck (say after 2 days) in our testing.
When we try to use authenticate API ( /users/self ) , we are seeing
exception in the syncope logs. Could you please help us to identify what
could be issue ?  I have attached syncope log with this email. I have
attached the logs.

Regards,

Mohit

Re: Syncope getting stucked

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.
Ah ok, now is a bit clearer, thanks :)

If application starts is good, I suggested better hardware because 2GB
are, maybe, the lower bound for memory.
Abou t the exceptions, they are too generic, I cannot give you a precise
answer on what could be the reason of your problem.
Please check also other log files, especially core.log.
Moreover it could be also some environment issue (too many open files or
other machine configurations or features).

Best regards,
Andrea

Re: Syncope getting stucked

Posted by Mohit Agrawal <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Thanks for your reply

Sorry for the confusion.

We are using debian release of Syncope  and for database, we have connected
syncope to  AWS' RDS postgreSQL DB.

From the exception, it doesn't looks issue is because of shortage memory (

Re: Syncope getting stucked

Posted by Andrea Patricelli <an...@apache.org>.