Posted to user@ratis.apache.org by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 15:05:41 UTC

Re: How to instance Message outside ratis project

Hi Tison,

In Ozone the proto files are compiled using the maven plugin.

Please find usage in the following file
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-ozone/blob/master/hadoop-hdds/common/pom.xml#L178.

Thanks,

Mukul

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I finally use com.google.code.maven-replacer-plugin for generating
my protos as used in ratis-proto and it works well.

Best,
tison.

Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月3日周二 下午11:05写道: