Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gupta, Rangan" <ra...@newsint.co.uk> on 2011/04/04 15:51:07 UTC

Re: problem with Tomcat 5.5.27

--
"Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail"

The Newspaper Marketing Agency: Opening Up Newspapers:
www.nmauk.co.uk

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may be legally privileged and are the property of
News International Limited (which is the holding company for the News International group, is
registered in England under number 81701 and whose registered office is 3 Thomas More Square,
London E98 1XY, VAT number GB 243 8054 69), on whose systems they were generated.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not use,
distribute, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are
those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by News International Limited or
any member of its group. News International Limited may monitor outgoing or incoming emails as
permitted by law. It accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments.