Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Thomas <ri...@thomasweb.org> on 2001/01/10 18:39:15 UTC

Cocoon and FOP

What am I overlooking?

I have Apache, Topcat, and Cocoon running on a RH linux platform.  When I try to view the samples for Formatting Object Rendering on the local machine it prompts me to save the PDF file.  When I try to view the pages from my Win98 machine using IE 5.5 I get a blank page.  I think the case with the linux machine is that Acrobat is not installed.  As for the Win98 machine, could it have something to do with the 'deny from all' setting in the tomcat.conf file?

Thanks.

Rich