Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by arun kumar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 02:47:12 UTC

Embedded broker on servicemix not starting

Hi All,

I am using service mix for load balancing and hence wanted to interconnect
the different instances using network of brokers and later create camel
route between different instances.

I have a JMS topic to which all the Smx instances are listening to
(JmsConnection url - tcp://localhost:61616) and when ever a message is sent
on that ActiveMq topic  it will be deployed on all the subscribed Smx
instances.

The above scenario works perfectly.

Now I want to use the embedded activemq with in each of the servicemix
instance to form a network of brokers. But I keep getting this message on
the logs:

01:28:50,041 | INFO  | sRequestorPool-1 | ActiveMQJmsRequestorPool         |
78 - org.springframework.jms - 3.0.5.RELEASE | Could not refresh JMS
Connection for destination 'org.apache.servicemix.jbi.cluster' - retrying in
5000 ms. Cause: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://0.0.0.0:61716.
Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused.

Please suggest.

Thank you,
Arun

Re: Embedded broker on servicemix not starting

Posted by Knut Enners <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arun,
"connection refused" means that the respective port is not open.
"tcp://0.0.0.0:61716" - is this a typo instead of "...61616"? Otherwise
check your amq-broker config and with netstat command your configuration.

cheers, Knut