Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Wang Yan <wy...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/25 08:02:52 UTC

need to use simple to read and printout file content, but does not work!

I want to use simple to read and print out file content. but it reads file
and only print out file name instead of content.
why ? Did I did something wrong? Any suggestion and ideas are more than
welcome!

from(SOAP_ENDPOINT + "&dataFormat=CXF_MESSAGE")
.log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "#####  SOAP REQUEST  ##### ${body}")
.to("language:simple:wsdl/dummyResponse.xml").convertBodyTo(String.class)
.log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "#####  SOAP RESPONSE  ##### ${body}");