Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Juan Ignacio Perez Diez <ju...@wapforce.com> on 2001/01/19 17:46:24 UTC

Apache 3.12, Tomcat 3.2.1, Cocoon 1.8 Problems

here my problem:

I try to use Apache 3.12 with Tomcat 3.2.1 and Cocoon 1.8
I have different virtual host, for example first.domain.com
If I create in server.xml something like
         <Context path="/work"
              docBase="/home/work/webapps"
              debug="0"
              reloadable="true" >
         </Context>
And I put a file called index.xml. This works. I mean
I go to http://first.domain.com/work/index.xml and this parses to Tomcat
and this works
But what I need is something like :
http://first.domain.com/index.xml and this doesn't work. Why??
How can I say to Apache to use Tomcat/Cocoon to parse that file?? Is this
possible.I can create a zone like:
         <Context path="/"
              docBase="/home/work/webapps"
              debug="0"
              reloadable="true" >
         </Context>
But I don't want this because what happen with the rest of virtual host??

Do somebody know how this works???

Regards

Juan Ignacio Perez Diez
juan@wapforce.com