Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brain, Jim" <JB...@Aegonusa.com> on 2003/06/11 18:30:39 UTC

Questions about Axis over JMS

Details are a bit light on this, from what I can google.

For anyone who has does AXIS/JMS, a few questions:

*	Some of the examples I see on IBM's web site assume you are using
the low level JAX-RPC API and can code the changes to switch from HTTP to
JMS in the client code.  I have generated my client stubs from WSDL with
wsdl2java, so I want to be able to use those same stubs (with some config
parm to switch from HTTP to JMS), or worst case, regen the stubs for JMS,
but no transport specific coding done by me.  Is this possible?
*	On the server side, I get the impression the JMS listener is a
standalone program.  Has anyone managed to get the listener to work as a
Message Driven Bean in J2EE 1.3 or whatever?
*	Anyone doing similar stuff with Websphere and MQSeries (which is
what we are using?)

Jim

Jim Brain, jbrain@aegonusa.com <ma...@aegonusa.com>
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
Systems Architect, ITS, AEGON Financial Partners