Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com> on 2014/02/05 17:59:32 UTC

Command Login Response

I am having a hard time finding where the 'login' response is generated in
CloudStack.

Can someone point me to the file that formats the response to the login
command?

Thanks,

Will

Re: Command Login Response

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
It turned out to be in this file: server/src/com/cloud/api/ApiServer.java

Thanks,

Wil

Re: Command Login Response

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.