Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Praveen Mohan <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/03 16:35:17 UTC

Connecting to a HTTPS port

Hi..All,

  In one of my web service project we have to connect
to the HTTPS. While the end client is working on
getting me my client cert. , I added the following
line to my java code :

AxisProperties.setProperty("axis.socketSecureFactory",
"org.apache.axis.components.net.SunFakeTrustSocketFactory");

CreateRecordProxy().....
SetEndPoint("https://......");

Which allows the code to proceede further with
validating the server certificate on my end.

The Q is will the communication from my side to the
server side (connecting to HTTPS) will be called
secured?

Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com