Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Patrick Carl <pa...@web.de> on 2006/06/16 10:45:30 UTC

Broken links on page about supported databases

Re: Broken links on page about supported databases

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
I redeployed the "site" part of the site. Thomas, next time you can simply
run

maven site:deploy

in the site directory. Before you do this, you
should check that evedrything is committed to svn and your sandbox is
up-to-date. You should also add the variables

maven.username=
maven.repo.apache.username=
maven.repo.apache.privatekey=
maven.repo.apache.passphrase=

to your ~/build.properties for the ssh-deploy to work.

It may be a good idea to tar.gz the old site on people.apache.org before
you deploy the site to have a good rollback position.

    Thomas

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.