Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Brad Gardner <bg...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/08 16:27:11 UTC

Portlet Application Manager

I am trying to configure my portlet using the Portlet Application Manager.
When I click on my portlet application in the Portlet Application Browser,
it will not load into the detail portlet.  I have another portlet
application that works but I've yet to find any differences.  Are there any
specific parameters in the portlet.xml/web.xml that effect the behavior of
the Portlet Application Manager?

--
Brad Gardner

Re: Portlet Application Manager

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On May 8, 2008, at 7:27 AM, Brad Gardner wrote:

> I am trying to configure my portlet using the Portlet Application
> Manager.
> When I click on my portlet application in the Portlet Application
> Browser,
> it will not load into the detail portlet.  I have another portlet
> application that works but I've yet to find any differences.  Are
> there any
> specific parameters in the portlet.xml/web.xml that effect the
> behavior of
> the Portlet Application Manager?

I've seen the Portlet App Manager fail when you don't have an ID for
the portlet-app element, although I thought we fixed that a while back
Send me your portlet.xml and I can have a look at it