Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by JunxiangHe <jx...@hwseeker.com> on 2017/03/11 07:44:23 UTC

Can I set a none date integer as partition column value to build the kylin cube?

Hi,

I have two table.

The date time join table, DTID is the primary key

DTID

YEAR

MONTH

DAY

HOUR

745

2017

2

1

0

746

2017

2

1

1

747

2017

2

1

2

The fact table, DTID is FK and partition column

DTID

USERID

Click Count

745

1

2

745

2

1

746

1

2

747

2

1

In the KYLIN cube, I make DTID as partition date column, now I want to build
the cube but I cannot set the start date and end date from the web UI.

I want to set the start date to 745, the end date to 747.

Can I do this ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Junxiang He

Re: Can I set a none date integer as partition column value to build the kylin cube?

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Not supported at the moment. The closest is a int field holding values like
"20170101", "20171021" etc..