Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Martin Vogel <vo...@bi-web.de> on 2015/10/30 09:16:19 UTC

how to disable the footer component in "PageAbstract"

Hi all,

as the how-to section of the official documentation states it´s possible to suppress the page header respective footer. For my application I would like to remove the footer component entirely from the PageAbstract of the wicket-viewer-ui.
Since there is no simple solution such as just removing the wicket html tag from the page template, I was wondering how you actually suppress the footer via the request params ?

Is the ServletWebResponse the suitable service or is there a wicket property that I miss ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Martin

Am 02. und 03. Juni 2016 findet das BI.Kundenforum in der Villa Ida in Leipzig statt.
Die Themen: Geschäftskundenportal, Energie-Effizienzportal,  Beschaffungsportal für Großkunden, Marktpreisdatenbank, Business Intelligence Lösungen.
Weitere Informationen unter: https://www.bi-web.de/kundenforum

________________________________

BI Business Intelligence GmbH
August-Bebel-Str. 44
D-04275 Leipzig

Tel.: +49 341 30383-40
Fax: +49 341 30383-52
E-Mail: vogel@bi-web.de<ma...@bi-web.de>
www.bi-web.de<http://www.bi-web.de/>

Sie finden uns auch auf: Facebook     Google+     XING
________________________________
BI Business Intelligence GmbH, Leipzig Registergericht/Registered Office: Amtsgericht Leipzig Registernummer/Registered Number: HR 17142 Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer/Board of Managing Directors: Conrad Moeller, Jürgen Schubert

Re: how to disable the footer component in "PageAbstract"

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Please raise a JIRA ticket if you'd like this feature.

An alternative workaround fire the might be to use application.css to
display:none the appropriate div.

Hth, Dan

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

AW: how to disable the footer component in "PageAbstract"

Posted by Martin Vogel <vo...@bi-web.de>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,