Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/03/01 12:27:33 UTC

synchronized evictions

I know I am sending too many emails today :)

Ignite has a feature to synchronize evicted entries with other cluster
nodes. I have looked at the code and it looks quite complex. Would it make
sense to rewrite it using our DataLoader, which probably does exactly the
same thing?

I think this would save us a lot of code. Thoughts?

D.

Re: synchronized evictions

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Well, I like the idea and I believe this will work, however will require
some coding. I have filed the ticket -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-384. Whoever will be
implementing this should discuss details with me.

--Yakov