Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Walid Aljoby <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2017/08/13 04:24:09 UTC

rum storm from intellij instead of linux terminal

Hi everyone,
I have a technical question please, any help is appreciated!
I would run topology in storm ("storm jar ....") from java IDE (IntelliJ) instead of linux terminal".What I do:
1- create file bash file called job.sh to contain "storm jar.." script2- used a command in java:  Process proc = Runtime.getRuntime().exe(job.sh);
Unfortunately it does not work. I replaced "storm jar" by "ping 10.10.10.10", then it works OK. Also "storm jar.." runs from linux terminal and also from ./job.sh
Any idea about this issue or any other way to call storm from java?
Thanks,Best RegardsWalid