Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by dz...@sina.com on 2019/08/07 08:34:55 UTC

serviceInstanceInventory heartbeat issue

hi All,       I am a developer of Genshuixue. I found some performance issue when I use Skywalking in production environment.        My Skywalking version is 6.1.0. My issues:       Sometimes the service list or instance list will lose some data in Skywalking UI. These data will be automatically restored. I found that the heartbeat_time in the index of service_instance_inventory are not updated.          BRs,        dingzhixiang(丁志翔)

Re: serviceInstanceInventory heartbeat issue

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Have you changed the ElasticSearch server side bulk setting?
Check this link, https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-storage.md#elasticearch-server-settings <https://github.com/apache/skywalking/blob/master/docs/en/setup/backend/backend-storage.md#elasticearch-server-settings>

Sheng Wu
Apache Skywalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin