Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bill Johnson <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/15 04:16:43 UTC

struts el

I'm just wondering if Struts-EL is considered to be
the standard now for working with Struts via taglibs.
It seems to me that is would be true as JSTL is
becoming the standard and thus Struts tags are going
away?

-Bill

Re: struts el

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.
Ah...
Maybe DynaBeans are not a good idea.
(CVS hot spot, harder to unit test, less reuse for other tags in
general)

my 2c, refundable
.V

(Today, I am shy )

Re: struts el

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vc...@basebeans.com>.
If you mean multiple nested bean's that iterate, I can do that in c tag. :-)

For a small fee, I can promote Nested. Bling, bling.
Nested does some neat things. A great value is the nested tutorial to
teach how to do complex forms.

.V

ps: Arron, I wonder where I got the idea of the keyboard monkey? I will
try to get a similar version for you, see if you like.  I feel very good
when I code and I see the monkey keep up with me.

Re: struts el

Posted by Arron Bates <st...@keyboardmonkey.com>.

RE: link parameters

Posted by David Bolsover <ju...@bolsover.com>.
Greg

Take a look at the JSTL <c:url> taglib; this accepts multiple <c:param>
values and could well serve your need.

db

RE: struts el

Re: struts el