Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Minudika Malshan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/28 21:57:56 UTC

[GSOC 2016] MARMOTTA-432

Hi all,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate of
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
I am interested in above subjected issue and would like to work on it in
Gsoc 2016.
When looking at  the Jirra comments thread, I noticed that this was coming
from 2014.
Is it not solved yet?
Please give me guidance to get started with this implementation.

Thanks and regards
Minudika

Minudika Malshan
Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa.

Re: [GSOC 2016] MARMOTTA-432

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.
Hi

thanks for your interest.

As you said, MARMOTTA-432 is pretty old... So not sure if you would still
find support in the community to mentor the project. Anybody?

You could still apply to GSoC with the idea, and maybe a mentor would come
up.

Cheers,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-432

--