Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> on 2022/03/25 05:39:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hudi Committer - Zhaojing Yu

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Zhaojing Yu as a new
Hudi committer.

Zhaojing is very active in Flink Hudi contributions, many cool
features such as the flink streaming bootstrap, compaction service and
all kinds of writing modes are contributed by him. He also fixed many
critical bugs from the Flink side.

Besides that, Zhaojing is also active in use case publicity of Hudi in
China, he is very active in answering user questions in our Dingtalk
group. Now he is working in Bytedance for pushing forward the Volcanic
cloud service Hudi products !

Please join me in congratulating Zhaojing for becoming a Hudi committer!

Cheers,
Danny

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hudi Committer - Zhaojing Yu

Posted by zhaojing yu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all, especially Danny!

sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月1日周五 14:41写道:

Posted by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhaojing!

Posted by Pratyaksh Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhaojing!

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by leesf <le...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Vino Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gary Li <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 1:40 PM Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Zhaojing Yu as a new
> Hudi committer.
>
> Zhaojing is very active in Flink Hudi contributions, many cool
> features such as the flink streaming bootstrap, compaction service and
> all kinds of writing modes are contributed by him. He also fixed many
> critical bugs from the Flink side.
>
> Besides that, Zhaojing is also active in use case publicity of Hudi in
> China, he is very active in answering user questions in our Dingtalk
> group. Now he is working in Bytedance for pushing forward the Volcanic
> cloud service Hudi products !
>
> Please join me in congratulating Zhaojing for becoming a Hudi committer!
>
> Cheers,
> Danny

Best,
Shiyan