Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Josh Savage <Jo...@leftclick.co.nz> on 2004/08/19 05:03:45 UTC

uploading images

Hi

I am trying to include a picture in one of my documents, however, every
time I upload the image under the add assets tab it doesn't add
anything. I have followed the "PicturesHowTo" tutorial enabling the
upload pictures parameter in the build.properties and I have rebuild the
project but I still can't add assets. Have I missed anything?

Also, is there a way to manually add a link in the content file (.xml)?
I understand you can do it in the xslt by using the $root parameter, how
do I get the image location in the xml file?

Cheers,

Josh

Re: uploading images

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Josh Savage wrote:

> I am trying to include a picture in one of my documents, however, every
> time I upload the image under the add assets tab it doesn't add
> anything. I have followed the "PicturesHowTo" tutorial enabling the
> upload pictures parameter in the build.properties and I have rebuild the
> project but I still can't add assets. Have I missed anything?

the asset management tab doesnt add the images to the page. to do that,
go into bxe and click the image button. this will bring up a popup that
lets you insert images from the ones you uploaded.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya