Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Tim Kemp <su...@kempy.co.uk> on 2002/08/30 19:13:45 UTC

svn_client_status on a file

There is most probably a really simple answer to this:

When I call svn_client_status on a file
(h:\development\subversion\notes\anchors_and_targets.txt), I get the
following error - wc_entry_t:. is not a working copy directory.

Eh?  BTW, running on Windows XP

Tim

---

RE: svn_client_status on a file

Posted by Tim Kemp <su...@kempy.co.uk>.
Thanks, that did it!

> From: Philip Martin [mailto:pm@localhost] On Behalf Of Philip Martin
>
> When calling svn_client_status you need to pass a canonical
> path. That means using '/' as a directory separator.  The
> function svn_path_internal_style may help, although since it
> doesn't appear to be used at the moment I don't know how well
> it works!
>
> --
> Philip Martin

---

Re: svn_client_status on a file

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Tim Kemp wrote:
> There is most probably a really simple answer to this:
>
> When I call svn_client_status on a file
> (h:\development\subversion\notes\anchors_and_targets.txt), I get the
> following error - wc_entry_t:. is not a working copy directory.
>
> Eh?  BTW, running on Windows XP

If you could give us a direct transcript of what you did (cut and
pasting from the terminal session would be best), it would be much
easier to track the problem down.

-garrett