Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/06/08 23:54:06 UTC

RelayLimit question

What is the difference between:

   for (Enumeration e = mm.getAllHeaders(); e.hasMoreElements();) {
      Header hdr = (Header)e.nextElement();
      if (hdr.getName().equals("Received")) {
         count++;
      }
   }

and

   String headers[] = message.getHeader("Received");
   count = headers.length;

If I'm not missing something, I'd just as soon make the code clearer (second
version).

	--- Noel

Re: RelayLimit question

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
This is really a JavaMail question... you can see the source now to see
how it's different.  a) counts the number of "Received:" headers in the
message.  b) counts the number of lines of "Received:" headers (I do
believe).  So,

    by them
    on yesterday

with a) count = 2, with b) count = 6