Posted to users@jena.apache.org by neha gupta <ne...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/25 15:04:30 UTC

adding data values

I want to store team goals after each match. Team(Manchester for ex) Goals
2. Goals is data property in Protege.. After another match , another entry
of goals is entered and stored. Each time it is saved as 2, 1, 3 but  I
need to add the new value with previous ones like 2+1+3=6.

So how can we add data propert values (newly entered) with previous ones?

Thank you.

Re: adding data values

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Please read

http://stackoverflow.com/help/mcve

then show us what you have tried.

(you asked a similar question on 2016-09-11)

     Andy

Re: adding data values

Posted by "Lorenz B." <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.
Why can't you do it by yourself using simple Java code? Get existing
value if exists, and then set the new value which is the sum of both values.

--
Lorenz B�hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig