Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2008/02/13 23:15:11 UTC

[IMPORTANT] For users of maven-compiler-plugin 2.1-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

As I'm sure you've noticed, I broke the deployed version of maven-
compiler-plugin 2.1-SNAPSHOT yesterday. For those of you who use this
plugin, I've since re-deployed a fixed version, complete with its own
reference to the Plexus snapshot repository to help resolve the
plexus-compiler-* snapshot dependencies.

Please execute Maven with the -U flag to get this updated version.

Thanks,

-john

---
John Casey
Committer and PMC Member, Apache Maven
mail: jdcasey at commonjava dot org
blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john
rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ejlife/john

Re: [IMPORTANT] For users of maven-compiler-plugin 2.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Siarhei Dudzin <si...@gmail.com>.
This actually forced me to close access (should have done it long time ago)
to plugin snapshot repo in artifactory and deploy really needed plugin
snapshots (maven-eclipse-plugin-2.5-SNAPSHOT) to a separate and more
controllable repository, which is a good thing.

Siarhei