Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Deffenbaugh <jd...@techtarget.com> on 2007/10/08 18:59:20 UTC

Struts 2 Freemarker Templates

I'm trying to make a custom template for the checkboxlist struts tag to
only write out the html for the checkboxes in the list between two
parameter values I send to the template.

I want to pass parameters from the jsp file into the freemarker template
but I'm not sure how to do it.

So, I'm thinking that in the jsp I do something like:

<s:checkboxlist name="x" list="myList" template="mycheckboxlist"
templateDir="WEB-INF/freemarker">
	<s:param name="start" value="%{2}"/>
	<s:param name="stop" value="%{4}"/>
</s:checkboxlist>

Can I access that in the template somehow?

Thanks,
Jason

RE: Struts 2 Themes

Posted by "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <ji...@mail.nih.gov>.
Thank you, Sami.  That helps a lot.

Jane

Posted by Sami Dalouche <sk...@free.fr>.
Hi,

RE: Struts 2 Themes

Struts 2 Themes

Re: Struts 2 Freemarker Templates

Posted by Jason Deffenbaugh <jd...@techtarget.com>.
Thanks that helped/worked.

I got it working using

<#if (itemCount == parameters.stop)></#if>

to access the custom parameters.

-Jason

Posted by Sami Dalouche <sk...@free.fr>.
Hi,