Posted to user@struts.apache.org by asd <li...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/18 11:44:22 UTC

How to configure a DataBase in tomcat 5.0

i have tired in triral with configuring my database resource in tomcat 5.0.it also return the same err ,even if i worked according as manual in www.apache.org ,step by step.
the patch accompany with this letter is my
 server.xml ,which located in %CATALINA_HOME%\conf),
strutsTest.xml,wich located in %CATALINA_HOME%\conf\catalina\localhost,strutsTest is my web app name,
web.xml wich located in mywebApp docbase\web-inf .

it is confused where there are three xml file ,not two as described in some document.

the same err msg is:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name JDBC is not bound in this Context
        at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:814)

i had so depress.what's wrong with my cofigure?
best regard.
                                                                     asd