Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org> on 2014/06/05 21:47:37 UTC

injection into AbstractPhaseInterceptor

Hi,
maybe a cxf question but I take my chances.

Is injection into a cxf AbstractPhaseInterceptor possible?

br hw

Re: injection into AbstractPhaseInterceptor

Posted by hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>.
Ok,
thanks.

I ended up doing necessary steps in a producer and the interceptor just
filters in needed variables.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It is not supported yet (not design for imo)