Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pierre Imbaud <pi...@saiph.com> on 2006/09/28 16:00:29 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: suexec2 setup on Suse 10.1

Steve Swift wrote :
> 1.  We didn't compile anything to get SUEXEC running on a friends SUSE 9
> last year
was it apache2?
> 2. I can't help with compile options - I've never compiled it
> 3. Yes, the messages turn up either in the standard error_log for your
> host or in the suexec.log file
>
> I found a handy reference on the web of all the steps that suexec went
> through before actually executing the CGI.  I think we got stuck at step
> 13 longest!
But U dont give the handy reference! Was it the apache documentation?
Oh, I guess U forgot...
apache documentation seems fine indeed, makes U feel guilty U dont
find what U seek. But more often than not, a vital piece of
information is just too obvious to the authors to think its worth
saying.
Thanks anyway for your help, it sure helped.