Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/16 11:07:41 UTC

Re: Differences between 2.0.2 and 2.1

FYI, the 2.1 version will never be released.  ServiceMix is now
incubating at Apache and we
had to rename packages.  So the current version is 3.0-SNAPSHOT.

You can access the sources using HTTP browsing at
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/
  http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/servicemix/trunk/

The QuartzComponent is still here, but the project has been refactored a
bit and components are now in
the servicemix-component project.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet