Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com> on 2002/02/03 19:32:17 UTC

Committed JAXP 1.2 "schemaSource" property code

Hi all,

I just committed a first pass implementation to the proposed JAXP 1.2
"schemaSource" property in Xerces2.  (In the most recent draft, the
"schemaSource" property behaves similar to the JAXP "schemaLocation"
property described at
http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxp/change-requests-12.html (an older draft)).

This change should not affect the way Xerces behaves unless that prop is
set.  The code changes mainly affect XSDHandler.java.  I added some
duplicate code which should probably be refactored, but I am not sure
what future plans you all have for that file.  I've done some minimal
testing and tried to get the code right.

I'd appreciate any feedback anyone may have on the changes (including
that the changes look OK).

-Edwin