Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/17 00:16:09 UTC

Web Hosting

All--

This may be a little off-topic, but I's like to know of any CHEAP
places where I can get hosted.  I'd like to (when the bugs are worked
out, and I customize it), like to put the blogging app on a website.  I
was wondering if anyone has had any experience (good or bad) with
various hosting sites out there.  Thanks for the info.

--Dale

Re: Web Hosting

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Dale Christ wrote:

> All--
>
> This may be a little off-topic, but I's like to know of any CHEAP
> places where I can get hosted.  I'd like to (when the bugs are worked
> out, and I customize it), like to put the blogging app on a website.  I
> was wondering if anyone has had any experience (good or bad) with
> various hosting sites out there.  Thanks for the info.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=CMS+Hosting+Tomcat&btnG=Google+Search

but I don't have personal experience with one of them listed.

If you want to have more professional hosting (dedicated root server)
then it seems to me that strato.de has a good offer, but it's more
expensive and I also don't have personal experience with them

HTH

Michi

> --Dale

Michael Wechner