Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2003/11/14 09:49:31 UTC

nested diagnostic contexts (log4j) and cocoon

Maybe this topic was too advanced for the users-list so I'm reposting it
here.

In short: anyone familiar with NDC in log4j knows how to get a similar
concept running in cocoon using logkit? In the generator i would do a
NDC.push("identstring") and in the serializer a NDC.remove().

Hope this question is clear enough now.

tnx
Jorg