Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 03:23:40 UTC

mvn deploy is installing localrepo instead of remote repo

I am running mvn deploy on the package to send it to the staging repo,
however it seems to install only on the local repo? Any ideas on how to
debug and resolve this?

I have already set the right staging repos in settings.xml and it seems to
reading the settings from what i tell from the debug logs.

Appreciate your help

Re: mvn deploy is installing localrepo instead of remote repo

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,

can you share the POM and effective POM and the verbose debug Logs of the Maven run. Generally you would check what the maven-deploy plugin gets for the deploy goal.

Most likely problem is using a packaging which has no deploy phase goal. Also check for user properties to skip the deploy (by default maven.deploy.skip).

Gruss
Bernd

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response, I found the problem
I was skipping deploy on a few package and it was inheriting from the parent, I managed to fix it. Thanks guys.

Posted by "Golan, Yaron" <yg...@intl.att.com>.
Hi,