Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nick Leverton <nj...@leverton.org> on 2007/03/01 10:05:10 UTC

Re: Mail::SPF::Query install problem

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 21:20, Bowie Bailey wrote:
>     Test 9 got: "This account is currently not available.: 192.0.2.1 is
>     neither permitted nor denied by domain of 06.spf1-test.mailzone.com"
> It seems to be getting the strings it wants, there is just the extra
> "This account is currently not available" text prepended to it.
>
> Any ideas?

From CPAN, no, though I have seen similar from rpm-based installs.  I've
just tried to recreate it but am on the train without mobile access, and I
can't even figure out why test9 is accessing a user account !  It's
clearly trying to use an account which is locked to logins or has $SHELL
set to /bin/false or $PLATFORM specific reason.

Failing more helpful answers from someone else, if you strace or truss the
install (or whatever your platform has), you might be able to see which
account the install is trying to access ?

Nick