Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2015/05/23 16:09:35 UTC

automatic recompilation of tag files

Hello,

for the Sling Resource Editor's [1] properties page I would like to
create reusable Tag Files for the different property types. Right now I
have a basic one working for string properties.
But I need to 'mvn install...' it for every change. Is there a way to
get them recompiled automatically like with the FsResourceProvider for
usual JSP's?
I've mounted the META-INF folder with the tld and the
/tags/string-editor.tag files from the file system like the JSP's. But I
suspect they are actually delivered to the server with the bundle jar
which will not be updated on every Tag File update.

Does someone know a way to see the Tag File changes equally fast at the
server as the JSP changes?

[1] - https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/resource-editor.html

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Sandro