Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by vinod rapolu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/21 06:03:28 UTC

InvokeHttp-1.6.0

Hi Team,

        In InvokeHttp-1.0.0 processor I have response attributes as "
*OkHttp-Received-Millis,OkHttp-Sent-Millis "*

          I am not able to find those attributes in invokehttp-1.6.0.

Please Help me to get those attributes in version 1.6.0 also*.*
--
With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Rapolu.

Re: InvokeHttp-1.6.0

Posted by Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org>.
Hello Vinod,

The underlying library for InvokeHttp that we use to make the HTTP calls,
OkHttp, removed these with their 3.1.0 release[1]. They were considered a
"leaked implementation detail". There appears to be a workaround but that'd
be a not insignificant amount of work to implement. You're more than
welcome to create a ticket for implementation though.

[1] https://github.com/square/okhttp/issues/2035

Joe

--
*Joe Percivall*