Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2002/04/25 20:22:48 UTC

Fwd: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 Apache.dsw

Oh worthy RM... would you consider a humble request to roll in the following
disconnected build targets into release .36?  We don't build them by default,
at this point, but there have been requests for "how to build?" both of these
modules.  As it stands after this patch, they simply need to copy the modules
after building them from within the Apache.dsw workspace.

Of course, we will further enable them to build automatically; I don't have an
issue with building mod_ext_filter by default, today.  mod_deflate can use the
same mechanics we applied to mod_ssl, looking for srclib/zlib/ before we
launch that build separately, and then copy the files automatically.

Bill

RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 Apache.dsw

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.
Done.