Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <do...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/01 13:59:38 UTC

Module dependecy graph

 Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a tool (preferrably a maven2 plugin) to generate a
graph of dependices between modules within a maven2 project? I'm
thinking of something that you could point at the root pom.xml and
would go through all the modules - possibly something like springs
beandoc (BTW is there a beandoc plugin for maven2?). I'm not
interested in the external dependencies of the project, just
inter-module dependencies.

Thanks

  Donnchadh

Re: Module dependecy graph

Posted by Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin <do...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, that's probably 90% of what I want. I'm thinking of something
that draws a visual graph and only shows inter-module dependencies

Re: Module dependecy graph

Posted by Vinod Panicker <vi...@gmail.com>.
I asked this question today.