Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Helder Pinto <he...@dsi.uminho.pt> on 2003/01/09 16:30:17 UTC

WML initial screen

When accessing the Jetspeed portal through a WAP browser (in this case, I used
Klondike), the initial screen is not the login screen, as it was in the 1.4b1
version, but immediately the anonymous user screen. How can I configure Jetspeed
to show the login screen first?

Helder

Re: WML initial screen

Posted by Helder Pinto <he...@dsi.uminho.pt>.
Thanks, David.

I forgot to refer that I am using JSP. When you use Velocity, the login screen
appears. This is because the default Velocity template for WML includes three
other templates: top.vm, login.vm and bottom.vm.
I decided to take the same approach in JSP, rewriting the default.jsp and adding
a login.jsp to the navigation templates directory.
Is there a way to contribute with these two files?:-)

Helder

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--
David Sean Taylor