Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ysmanyam <ys...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/04 23:09:41 UTC

inserting multiple nodes using call.addParameter in AXIS CLIENT

Hi,

   I am new to Axis and webservices .we are using soap and axis and try to
do the following

Sample SOAP

xmlns:com="http://www.xyz.com">

   <soapenv:Header/>

   <soapenv:Body>

      <com:SubscriberRetrieve>

         <com:input>

            <productVersion>ABC</productVersion>

          <userIdName>csmuser</userIdName>

            <subscriberId>

               <attribs>0</attribs>

               <subscriberId changed="false" set="true">

                  <value>59995150376</value>

               </subscriberId>

               <subscriberExternalIdType changed="false" set="true">

                  <value>1</value>

               </subscriberExternalIdType>

            </subscriberId>

         </com:input>

      </com:SubscriberRetrieve>

   </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

 And i am trying to insert the values inside productVersion,userIdName and
able to suscced using Axis client like

call.addParameter("productVersion", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING,
              ParameterMode.IN);
call.addParameter("userIdName ", org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING,
              ParameterMode.IN);

Bujt how to insert the values into multiple nodes in the below subscriberId
node
<subscriberId>

               <attribs>0</attribs>

               <subscriberId changed="false" set="true">

                  <value>59995150376</value>

               </subscriberId>

 but how to construct subscriberId node and set the value using
addparameter() in  Axis  Client

anyone Plz help