Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rick Kellogg <rm...@earthlink.net> on 2003/03/07 03:47:04 UTC

How to submit bugs to wsdl4j

I would like to submit a bug to the wsdl4j project.  Does anyone know
who to go about this?

They are missing version information in the MANIFEST.MF file and I would
love to report this.  Over the long haul this will make all of our lives
easier.

I have reported this problem in Bugzilla for the following projects:
Xerces, SOAP, Velocity and BCEL.

Take care,
Rick

Re: How to submit bugs to wsdl4j

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Hi, since wsdl4j is the reference implementation for JSR110 (JWSDL) you
could post this to the JSR mailing list (its actually a Yahoo group) Post to
jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com (membership required see

Jeremy

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.

=====