Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/12 23:35:27 UTC

Redirect appends port number?

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for spamming the list =(

I'm seeing some odd behavior - my servlet filter is redirecting with port
10943 attached to the redirect - that port is the port httpd is listening
on, but there's a redirect under the covers for TCP 443 to TCP 10943. I'm
not sure how it's doing this, since there are no calls to getPort or
anything like that. If you need to see the code let me know and I'll shoot
over the github repo

Kevin Huntly
Email: kmhuntly@gmail.com
Cell: 716/424-3311

Re: Redirect appends port number?

Posted by Kevin Huntly <km...@gmail.com>.
I am, and I dont think it's the filter. Beyond that, the whole thing is
broken now and I don't know why, so let's just forget I said anything

Kevin Huntly
Email: kmhuntly@gmail.com
Cell: 716/424-3311

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.