Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jatin Banger <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 05:11:36 UTC

Re: Flink 'Job Cluster' mode Ui Access

Hi,

Recently i upgraded flink version to 1.8.3
For Session cluster it shows the version correctly.
But for job cluster. I get this in the logs

*Starting StandaloneJobClusterEntryPoint (Version: <unknown>, Rev:6322618,
Date:04.09.2019 @ 22:07:41 CST)*

And my Classpath has these jars:

*Classpath:
/opt/flink/lib/flink-metrics-prometheus-1.8.3.jar:/opt/flink/lib/flink-shaded-hadoop-2-uber-2.6.5-7.0.jar:/opt/flink/lib/job.jar:/opt/flink/lib/log4j-over-slf4j-1.7.28.jar:/opt/flink/lib/logback-classic-1.2.3.jar:/opt/flink/lib/logback-core-1.2.3.jar:/opt/flink/lib/flink-dist_2.11-1.8.3.jar::/opt/hdfs:*

Do you have any idea what could have caused this?

Best Regards,
Jatin